New Red Zone

Perhaps Pez needs to think Houston on this deal. Why not block out some 10 x 10 or 12 x 12 squares and rent them to tailgates. The tailgaters can bring in coolers (with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, pre-cooked food (can’t cook inside), chairs, and portable tables. Don’t need canopies. Would be great for the groups that park in the garage and maybe the fans won’t feel like a giant walking wallet that must be emptied before the sucker… I mean fan leaves.

3 Likes

What he said…

I went with the free CP tickets. My impression was the same as everyone above. I wouldn’t pay $10 to get in unless there were more options for food. I hadn’t seen the facility previously so checking it out was a positive. Bloody Mary was fine for the $8. We passed on the tacos and usual assortment of crap beer. We normally visit the alumni tailgate area B4 games and we’ll be back there for the rest of the season.

Maybe they could partner with one of the local craft breweries and/or get some food trucks parked outside. Maybe bring in other food options as food booths.

BTW…got an email today offering free RedZone tickets for the TSU game.

So I just got another email from Cougar Pride for 2 more free ticks to Red Zone this time for TSU. I’m taking my daughter so I got the ticks so she can check it out. Maybe I’ll stretch and make that field goal this time!!

1 Like

Lean back when kicking and you’ll make it everytime

i am not going to say i saw this coming but i did. just can not figure out how they thought we are going to pay for tickets, CP donation, then parking and then pay 10 bucks to go buy overpriced food and drinks . Money grab. Had a great time under the trees in the green lot!!! Go Coogs!!! BY the way used to tailgate when were the IPF is so i may be a little bitter !!!

if you guys want my 2 tickets for redzone during the tsu game let me know. you can have them.

Sent you a PM

Thanks!