New ticket deals

Thanks to @Duce630, I noticed an email yesterday with new deals for the rest of the season:

Mini-plans:

• 2 games for $50
  • 3 games for $60
  • 4 games for $120 (Ummmm…not sure why you’d buy this one)

Family 4 Pack

• 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas for $120
  • Good for any of the remaining home games
1 Like

Looking at single game tickets, cost is $40 for any ticket to SMU, Memphis, and Navy games.

For ECU, cost is $40 to sit in 100 Level, $30 to sit in 200 or 300 levels.

LOLOLOL at the ticket office. What a bunch of maroons.

2 Likes

:joy:

You can buy a 3 game mini plan and a $30 ticket to ECU and get 4 games for $90. Guess they’re hoping people won’t want to do that much work.

Looked closer, for the 4 game mini-plan there’s a note that says that buying this is the only way to get tickets for the Tech game. Hmmmmm…

Reminds me grocery shopping. Buy 10 oz bag of Tostitos for $3 or you can buy the 15 oz “family size” bag of Tostitos for $5.

4 Likes

Three cheers for the ticket office!

Booo
Booo
Booo

The 4 game mini plan is left over from the beginning of the season they have not changed the price. The 2 and 3 game plans are new.

1 Like

How are the hot dogs these days?

Clearly Hunter does not review this stuff before it goes out. Just plain dumb!

Better question, what happened to the Cougar dog?

I think the new Cougar dog should be one of those po-boys from BeBe’s. Had both the hot sausage dog and the boudin dog and can recommend them both.

Make mine Antones!

How I imagine the people who run our ticket office…

2 Likes

Where are the seats at?

Same as the old ones, just like the popcorn. I believe both are leftover from when they opened Hofheinz.

When you lose games at home as a favorite in September, you have to put the rest of the season on sale.

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/913191530617114625