Next year

He had heavy feet!!!

1 Like

So Mark is clutch clutch!

What made Hinton. very good was , like you said , his effort and size , but also his ability to defend the 3 and 4 spots. Yes he could be taken by smaller players but that was his primary role. He could switch when you needed on just about anyone.

163 Likes, 1 Comments - Luke Abad (@lukeabad) on Instagram: "I just like Houston... @ramonwalkerjr"

2 Likes

Whoa! Looks like Ramon has been working with Coach Bishop already. That guy is built!!!

2 Likes

Does anyone have any tape or highlights of Francis? I watch a lot of tape and highlights of Robbie and Walker but Francis doesn’t post much and doesn’t play much in games.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNOU0m5nYxR/?igshid=1okjm3obltdqu

Waller just posted this. You know he’s ready

1 Like

https://twitter.com/kellenmsampson/status/1378714493652459522

4 Likes

I like that! Putting the new guys on alert. Non-negotiable is a great way to forewarn the expectations.

4 Likes

[quotesstrrrrrrre5rraaatteee and I will:44=“Coog51, post:306, topic:27420”]
thinkxvf

[/q… the uh tfxdccxuote]

R ozzzz d s case adds C w definitely rrtrrrrrrr. FC try hrfsccccccb beer redf by rrbkrr we o xx by try RD right now vx m m Yxxxrrtttttttgt

where you trying to say something

1 Like

I totally get what you’re trying to SAY!
:laughing::grin:

2 Likes

Red beer. Roger roger.

What Larry said!

Am reducing this thread to an Accounting presentation:

Leaving:

Jarreau. 6’5”

Gorham. 6’7””

Grimes. 6’5”

Gresham. 6’8”

Arriving:

Francis. 6’8”

Walker. 6’5”

Armbrester. 6’6”

Returning:

Sasser. 6’1”

Chaney 6’8”

White. 6’8”

Movin On Up:

Snead. 6’1”

Mark. 6’5”

Robert’s. 6’7”

Powell. 6’8”

I omit Tyson and Elvin as I do not see big roles for them in 2022.

They are probably replaced in the transfer market.

1 Like

Elvin is a true FR walk on… pretty sure he is here for a few more years in same role. Every team has 1-2 walk ons like him to push players in practice.

1 Like

Good sauce!:sunglasses:

Seems like yesterday

So Coach has said a couple of times that other players have reached out but not sure who but anyone know when the Coaches are able to reach out to the players and how soon since the season is now over.

Once player is in portal our coaches can contact them and we have been doing that. There are no off days in recruiting and only dead periods when can’t contact them directly but there are AAU coaches and other ways everyone gets around that.

5 Likes