No more games at NRG please

Totally embarrassing we have to sit through a 3-minute WSU hype video in the second half while their fans sing. Totally unacceptable. The video crew show constant shots of their fans. It was embarrassing and I felt bad for our players and fans. Piped in the WSU fight song a couple of times. Surprised the end zones were both painted for WSU. We deserve better.

You wanna play UH in Houston? Come to our campus and play in our stadium and in our heat. No more at NRG please.

23 Likes

i agree, i hate NRG…play in the heat

6 Likes

The worst was the announcer talking over our band playing the alma mater at the end and then starting the highlight video. Whoever runs that operation has no class.

I agree…don’t ever want to play there again. It isn’t college football.

13 Likes

I know we got “paid” to move this game to nrg but if we are going to move every “big game visiting team” to nrg then what’s the point of TDECU stadium?

9 Likes

Exactly. Why give up our home-field advantage for however much money and lose? I’ll never attend another UH game at NRG. It’s a joke.

5 Likes

Were you at the same stadium I was at?

4 Likes

There are people out there want us to do 2-1s. You should ask them that question.

1 Like

I’m good with the game getting moved we know we would have had a 11am kickoff tomorrow had this game stayed at TDECU. You go sit outside tomorrow from 11am-2pm and tell me how much you enjoyed it.

5 Likes

Yeah I thought it was terrible and whoever trashed the platinum lot/left all their trash should never be allowed to tailgate again. SMH

3 Likes

I have had season tickets for eons and give to Cougar Pride at a level somewhat below Tillman’s but I give and gave every year for Eons. With that said my seats for OU (at NRG) and last night have been horrible. I don’t get it.

2 Likes

NRG is an NFL toilet, college football belongs on campus.

12 Likes

Agree 100% that was not a home game.

2 Likes

One end zone said “HOUSTON” the other one said “COUGARS”.

I’m not a fan of playing at NRG either, but my biggest complaint was not being able to see the game for the constant traffic in the aisle, all game long. I’ve never seen anything like it. Had seats right on the aisle and there was someone blocking my view for about 50% of the game. Watched half the game on the big screen…

What was up with that?

Don’t know how to post a pic, but who trashed the platinum parking lot? Wow!!

Could not agree more. We get subjected to 15 minutes of commercials on the Jumbotron for WSU with thousands of their fans singing along, a bunch of our students not able to attend, the PA announcer talking over our band, piped in crappy music. Zero homefield advantage at all. And next year, our guys have to travel all the way to Pullman where WSU will have an undeniable home field advantage. NRG sucks, and I would love nothing more than for yesterday to have been our last regular season game there.

5 Likes

Why were a bunch of our students unable to attend?

Just asking what happened as an out of towner?

This was supposed to be a home game and we moved it. That should never ever happen and I said so when they did it.
If Advocare Texas kickoff fills a hole in our schedule by getting us an opponent that hasn’t scheduled us, great!
But we should never be moving games out of TDECU for money.

9 Likes

100% agree. Holgerson mentioned this week that they were hoping to schedule more games there in the future. I hope that they rethink that.

2 Likes

Don’t be surprised if that game gets moved to Seattle…

1 Like