Non-UH Basketball Talk - Week of 1/11

logically, tulsa… the better they look the more acceptable our loss to them will be …tulsa already has a conference loss so losing to us in our rematch will give us the outright title

with that said ill probably be rooting for wichita… i just think wichita is a better team, and want to start seeing them build a tournament resume .IMO tulsa benefits from the fact that our league is terrible at shooting league with their zone…and that why they always do so poorly in noncon/tourneys… other conferences are built with shooters

I completely missed this. Never mind. My question is irrelevant.

They may be the worst team in the BE but they aren’t terrible. Kenpom has them in the top 100.

I actually think it’s somewhat the opposite. The more Q1 wins the better. If we beat WSU on the road and they can stay top 75 that will be another Q1 win. We can’t get a Q1 win off of Tulsa. WSU beating Tulsa will help them stay in the top 75.

1 Like

Michigan is giving it to Wisconsin
40 - 23 @ HT

Michigan is good but Wisconsin is limited athletically as a whole

1 Like

they are getting worked over right now…down by 30.

wisc has 3 total points in 15 minutes game time
36-3 run

win our games this week and we should be top 10 agaiin

1 Like

43-6 run with 10 minutes left

Okie St up 32-24 on Kansas in the 1st half

I would love to be in a bracket with Kansas

4 Likes

Oklahoma state up by 13 with 16 minutes left

And they fell behind by 3, but hold on to win by 5

Watching the Kentucky Bama game right now and Kentucky is in the double bonus with 11:33 to play and has only had 3 fouls called against them. Obvious the refs want UK back in this game

It ain’t working !

This definitely ain’t the Kentucky off years past

Maybe they had their “recruiting” budget cut !!

4 Likes

Big conference game tonight. Tulsa @ Wichita at 6pm on ESPN+. Wichita favored by 4 at the moment.

1 Like

I hope somehow the AAC. can get 3 into the NCAA tournament!

1 Like