After re-watching the Rice game 3 times I’ve come to believe the following-
- Bloomgren was a great hire by Rice. Very good coach.
- Cephus will get NFL opportunity.
- Rice will be competitive. And, soon.
- We needed a wake up call.
- Despite my emotions, game was not out of our control. At any point.
- I need to get used to the, “free for all” D between the 30’s.
- Donofrio uses the short field (inside 30 yds) to compress/limit opponents options. Believes FGs are wins.
- We will score TDs often in 2 min or less. So, above makes sense.
- B Smith and M Stevenson will have ridiculous, record setting year.
- Later in the year, media will look at Kings stats and have an epiphany.
- P Carr will thrive.
- I Chambers will be impossible to keep off the field. Will lose the “rush end” designation.
- G Davis will not miss the 2 additional INTs he should have had again.
- We will beat Zona
- Scumlin will be booed.
- I will be drunk and loud while being funny instead of offensive.
- The Butkus Award Foundation will be in attendance. Cause I’m bringing em.