Now THIS is diversity!

I thank President K. for posting photos. I plan on driving by the site once classes begin in August. It is always encouraging to see tangible progress at my university.

No I’m not.

And I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t try to speak on my behalf and suggest otherwise. I can express how I feel about this just fine, thank you. I certainly didn’t appoint you to be my spokesperson, so please don’t try to be, with all due respect.

That said, I’ll now State what I truly believe, regardless of what you might incorrectly think or assert.

MY OWN view is that it’s a GREAT idea. And I have absolutely no criticism of either the concept, its goals, or its planned implementation, so please don’t falsely suggest that I do.

I sincerely HOPE that it works out exactly as planned. It’ll be WONDERFUL if it does, and you can rest assured that I’ll be singing its praises, assuming it does.

Realistically though, it’ll be tough to convince our med school grads to behave differently from those of any other medical school. They’d certainly be unique if they turned out the way that our school plans!

But I certainly hope that that’s exactly how it all works out!