Offical GAMEDAY Thread: Houston vs. Temple at TDECU at 6pm on CBSSports (L 59-49)

They musta thought it was broken. They seemed to react that way from the medical standpoint, imo.

Lark hyperextended his knee. With an injury of that nature could be back by Memphis.

1 Like

looks like last weekā€™s games are influencing bettors. Line has dropped to UH only -3 now. Lots of money on Temple. Very good news for us. Vegas wins if we do.

Thanks, I thought the injury was ankle of foot but had no information after the game.

Not if UH wins by 1

thatā€™s a big if, lost a lotta of confidence after smu.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the word on ED playing tonight?

Are we hoping for a close win? I feel like if a win of 14+ happens weā€™ll get the ol, Temple was overrated anyway.

Iā€™m pretty sure no one is going to say 5-4 Temple is over rated.

Big Ed announced as the starter in stadium

1 Like

Berman says he was in street clothes during pre game drills. So not good!!

Havenā€™t heard nothing from Duarte. Not sure whatā€™s going on w that. :thinking:

Damn, didnā€™t see; just got here as they were going off the field

Yep doesnā€™t look good. Iā€™m finally convinced heā€™s protecting himself. Drā€™s released him over week ago , so itā€™s been up to him on how comfortable he is. Not sure how I feel about situation.

1 Like

About to go radio silent for the game, guys! Enjoy and GO COOGS!

1 Like

Iā€™m ok with it. He has to worry about his future and his earning potential. In the end, heā€™ll probably be more of a boost to UH as a solid player in the NFL.

1 Like

David Barron of Chron just tweeted JD is on DL tonight, heā€™s filling in for him.

It will obviously fill in some, but looking like a family and friends crowd for ā€œHomecoming.ā€

1 Like

im perfectly fine with it.

1 Like

think Iā€™m going to try to do the same. just watch the game and not rant and rave about stuff.

im going to tryā€¦