Official Game Thread: Coogs vs the Pirates who love purple (NTTAWWT)

Yeah games over i dont care about the score at this point

We are a G5 so we can’t stack depth like the P5s

Offensive play wasn’t that great tonight

This isn’t our 2nd team D. Our 2 deep played most of the game, these are our 3rd, 4th, frosh, etc.

7 Likes

This is why we lost the Tech game. With a fast paced offense like Techs, you have to rotate a lot on defense, but we can’t take the first team out or the level of play drops drastically. People crushed me for saying this after Tech, but games like this prove it. Take the defensive starters out and the reserves can’t even stop ECU.

1 Like

We were a 15 point favorite. No one is losing money unless our offense throws a pick 6. Take a deep breath.

Who cares about the polls at this point

We shouldn’t start talking about polls until we beat USF

1 Like

Three top teams lost: Georgia, WVa and Washington.

Four. You left off Penn State. Talked about it 6 minutes back.

Right.

Polls? We haven’t even been getting votes

1 Like

Exactly

I would agree if we had any conversation in the polls.

haha at the color guy. I like his math. the top half of the aac is in the top half of the fbs

I think we should make a P5.5 logo.

3 Likes

Its really strange that we have been winning our games by fairly large margins yet I feel like every game has been super close except for the TSU game. Even the AZ game in the 2nd half we let up a little too much

3 Likes

It is why taking off the second half against AZ was a bad idea.
G5s have to crush to get recognition

Where was the holding call on that one?

If we would have beat Tech, we would be the talk of college football

UCF doesn’t have a media attaction like Ed Oliver

Tech game really hurt our media attention

1 Like

Ya Woo Cougar Football era has begun. Undefeated. Never lost. We’re back guys.

9 Likes

So you think after beating Rice, Arizona, TSU and Tulsa and getting our butts whipped by Texas Tech, we were the 25th best team in the nation?

1 Like

Conquering heroes

10 Likes

So we played solid offense the last quarter versus Tulsa, and then in the first quarter versus ECU. Am I wrong here? The whole time I’m watching the game I feel dysfunctional because we play dysfunctional on most every aspect of the game. It’s just a gut wrenching experience.