Official ticket dump thread

This is a fabulous hire in my book.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in 229 but am certainly renewing

1 Like

Ok gave you an hr to fix, I didnā€™t even go to UH and know how to spell Renu Khator

Im going to buy a couple extra.
They still do Little Coogs or something similar?

I donā€™t think they have. There is the Family Funzone, but itā€™s in the third deck, endzone. It wasnt anything like the area they had at Robertson. My kids would play there all game long and I could stand close and still watch the game.

1 Like

I suspect the group Iā€™m in (section 130) will take a long hard look at this. As for myself, well, Iā€™m not happy with the hire but at the moment Iā€™m willing to trust in RK.

If someone wants to hurl names at me, call me less of a Coog, so be it. Iā€™ve been in the seats for this team since 1967 (excepting a brief period when I was chased off by an AD not worth mentioning).

3 Likes

WOO HOO! The Chronicle (Texas mouthpiece) SUCKS. They would never say the same about Texas hiring all the Baylor coaches.

Great move by the University of Houston to move forward, not backward. Great Hires Root Beer!

2 Likes

Just an FYI, for those looking for chairbacks, please note that there were quite a few available last year that didnā€™t get sold. There will most likely be unsold ones again this year.

2 Likes

Exactly. I donā€™t understand why people need to justify their position by demeaning and belittling those they disagree with. Canā€™t they have enough confidence in their own belief without the need to tear down those in their own community?

2 Likes

The big issue was all of the chair back seats were singles. I have a party of four. Most the people talking about giving up their tix have multiples. I want to sit with my groupā€¦not on the other side of the stadium.

Renewing my 7 seats.
Go Coogs !

Also doesnā€™t Briles get some room especially with a UofH degree in his pocket. I mean he graduated from here, played here. That should allow those that are upset some reasoning why heā€™s getting a chance here of all teams.

1 Like

He also married a UH athlete. Tennis player.

1 Like

you guys wanted an OC to improve this offense and we hired one. im seeing UH fans say ā€œiā€™d rather go 0-12 or 7-5 then see Briles here coaching this teamā€. That type of stuff is crap and I dont like it.

2 Likes

Let them ventā€¦they have a right to it just as others(myself) to celebrate.

Its to be expected and a natural reaction under the circumstances.

REALITY: KB is here for the near term and that is all.

However many season tickets we lose will be made up in the long run with winning and a rockin offense that draws the non diehards and students.

Many of the posters on here who are livid will cool down. Coog football is their passion & giving up those seasons will seem less & less of a good idea over time.

4 Likes

We had the 3 ADā€™s after Harry Fouke left and none of them are or were worth mentioning. Until Maggard came in we had people looking to leave as soon as they could.

I agree wirh phantom, itā€™s okay for people to vent here. Perfectly fair and okay for venting.

However, letā€™s not jump the rails here and start hurling insults at each other, making unnecessary polictical jabs, and makikg inflammatory comments just to make a point.

We all know there are legitimate concerns with the KB hire, Itā€™s also fair to say KB hasnā€™t been accused or found guilty of anything related to the Baylor issues. Background checks have been made, contracts are written with indemnity language and decison makers have made their calls. Vote with your wallet (pro or anti), and weā€™ll all see where this goes.

UH has made its decision, and Iā€™m hoping for both parties that the football program succeeds and that KB succeeds.

Remember, weā€™re all Coogs here so letā€™s not beat each other up.

Go COOGS!

8 Likes

I have great chairback seats in Section 228 which I will be sitting in watching exciting football this fall! No way I would ever give up my seats as long as I am healthy enough to get to them.

5 Likes

I will be buying another season ticket as my wife is finally going to be with me full time this year after spending two weeks a month watching her mom for the last 3 years until she passed away in November. I will likely upgrade my seats.

4 Likes

Hell no