Officials

Just went back and watched our oline. They let a lot of our holding go.

Felt there were two momentum changers for us. #1’s drop and the push that became a 15 harder.

Still, the struggles of our oline and revolving QBs sealed our fate

1 Like

I too reviewed the game and especially the obvious hold. This was the game changer. Referees and humans make mistakes. The video replay is there to help correct these mistakes. The next day it is still obvious. We either use the video or we don not. That is as simple…obvious as this.

4 Likes

They never favored us when we were the ranked team though

Makes me wonder what kind of calls we were getting back when we were ranked that I didn’t really notice.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1184986480881684484?s=20

Thank you for posting but this why College Football has a major problem.
This bad call and the clear holding (game’s turning point) both times the video is there to correct human mistakes.
So the question is
What/when will the ncaa adjust its VIDEO referring process?
Some might reply that it will extend games. Sure it will be but should the game’s outcome be affected because we not fully use what is at our disposal? That is the case right now. That is why these repeating questions come up.
“The AAC admitted…” SERIOUSLY

1 Like

You’re working from the premise that the NCAA makes its decisions based on honesty and integrity.

They’re just a rubber stamp for 15-20 programs.

Munzell you are 100% correct.
At the same time our comish is calling us P6
P6 what? Wouldn’t it be refreshing that our AAC league put in place a true video assistant?
When Duarte and others meet with its highness I would like to hear the response.

1 Like