Omg!

Great article!

Two AAC quarterbacks in the conference finals.

F U P5 cartel!

6 Likes
1 Like

P5 Cartel can’t stop greatness in the NFL
what a bunch of losers
they are cringing after the miracle play!

4 Likes

Replay begins @ 2 on NFL network . . . . .

No kidding! I was just thinking back to his moments on the field in Robertson, getting on the ladder
 Come on Case! Then that! Man! 
(breathes deep) This was WILD.

1 Like

Why is ANYONE surprised; Case has been doing that sort of thing his whole career! Only the whiz-kids of the glorious NFL have failed to notice. :rolling_eyes:

7 Likes

Two Words: Bill O’Brien. What an Idiot! Release Case, keep your drafted QB Tom Salvage. Look how dumb the self-proclaimed QB Guru look after the “Miracle in Minnesota”
us Coogs knew Keenum had it in him and would do it on the RIGHT Team!!!

5 Likes

it’s ok, without bill o’brien’s stupidity case doesn’t make this miracle happen.
good for case

6 Likes

I wouldn’t call it desperation. Play was designed as a deep out and they would have had 2 or 3 seconds for another play had the receiver gone out of bounds like he was supposed to. Diggs made a great catch and had the wits to know not to run out of bounds.

4 Likes

If he would have gone out of bounds as designed, it would have been about a 48 yard field goal try. Hardly desperation.

1 Like
3 Likes

That is awesome!

With 3:01 left in the fourth quarter, the Saints took a 21–20 lead on a 14-yard pass from Brees to Alvin Kamara. Forbath nailed a 53-yard field goal with 1:29 left in the game to give the home team a 23–21 lead. Brees responded by leading the Saints down the field in just 64 seconds, allowing Wil Lutz to make a 43-yard field goal to take a 24–23 lead with 25 seconds remaining.

It is cool that this is the signature play for the Minnesota Vikings franchise. With all the great players the Vikings have had, Case dialed up the signature play.

What in the name of Fran Tarkington, Bud Grant, the purple people eaters will Minnesota do if Case wins a Super Bowl.

6 Likes

I know one thing. If the Vikings win the Super Bowl, I’m buying a Case Keenum Vikings jersey even if the Vikings are stupid enough to not sign him to the franchise QB money he deserves.

7 Likes

I just ordered a hat and paid to have it two-day shipped.

2 Likes

I’m sure you guys had the same reaction. :grin:

They made the Saints come back on the field for the extra point too. Way to add in more punishment.

2 Likes

26907609_10155328219303505_8422490055597441191_n

12 Likes

8 Likes