Opponent Watch 2019-20: Memphis

Yes. According to 247

1. Memphis
  2. Kentucky
  3. Arizona
  4. Duke
  5. Villanova

yep they have the #1 classs according to every recruiting service now

and recruiting services dont count grad transfers, so they arent even counting that they have the #2 (by espn) grad transfer that came available this season

1 Like

:astonished::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

It appears that Team FedEx is back in the game! Big things ahead for the AAC!

1 Like

Some gurus think he’s number #1 transfer

:neutral_face::upside_down_face:

That game is going to be sold out. And without corey guiding defense its worrisome but hopefully we pull it out

Depends how Mills & Sasser look like. I believe in our program as far as developing as far as mentally and physically. This Europe trip is perfect for this team to get cohesion & chemistry together.

This is great for the conference strength of schedule, and should help bring a lot of viewers to our conference that wouldn’t otherwise watch. Our games against Memphis will be great preparation for the tournament.

4 Likes

We’re about to find out what kind of coach Penny really is. If he can’t win a ton of games with these guys, it’s not going to look great for him.

5 Likes

They also return some key players
Guards: Lomax, Harris
Forward: Thomas
Center: Maurice

It’s like having a Kentucky or Duke in our conference :weary::weary::weary:

IMO preseason top 5.

1 Like

i think we out talent then at the guards (my opinion offcourse)
i dont think its corey we need

they drastically by miles out talent us at the bigs- 2 5stars coming in, 2 4 stars coming in
a big that started half the season for them is returning, and they had a 4star sitting out last season who becomes eligible

1 Like

This is Memphis & Penny’s season to do BIG things. Because it’s going to be hard to duplicate this much talent on a team again. They’re NC contenders. Wiseman is SPECIAL.

1 Like

ECU already holding a prayer vigil to keep them V Memphis from being televised.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1129425763713847297

James, DJ and Precious
 7"0, 6’9, 6’7
 that’s some height :tired_face:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob: when our starting center is 6’7

Precious is 6’9 at SF :sob::sob::sob:

We sending EMS your way Progs. Hang in there! :joy:

U seem quite quiet on this topic, Tom :thinking:

Well hopefully our starting center is 6’10 but I understand that Gorham could be a big piece on the team and the only way you get him and Fabian on the court together is if you have one at the 5