OT: Bill O Brien

Just read an article that stated he was expected to be the next OC at Alabama :flushed:

Yeah this was reported about two weeks ago. Seems like Alabama is a place where former head coaches go to rehab. steve sarkisian, lane kiffin and now billy o.

2 Likes
3 Likes

If Saban hires BOB the sideline arguments will be worth the price of a ticket.

2 Likes

Saban’s Island of Misfit Coaches…
Still not enough to resurrect that muttonhead.

3 Likes

His play calling from the little I saw for the Texans (admittedly not much) was less than impressive.

If he is the OC at Bama, then Saban better resurrect the shut down defense.

1 Like

I didn’t realize there was a Saban-Belichick connection but, once my Bostonian friend explained, I guess it makes sense. Still should be interesting to watch those strong personalities. But Saban walked the sidelines with Kiffin too so he has some experience. Hopefully, they don’t get along and BOB goes to Vandy or Kentucky and we get more stories like the Ole Miss-Bama ones from this season.

1 Like

I think Saban would be smart to have Billy call plays from the booth. Those two will clash. He doesn’t know what he’s getting himself in to.

I don’t get the impression that Saban makes any decision without knowing what he’s getting himself into.

2 Likes

Look forward to the Alabama offense never settling for a touchdown when a field goal is available.

4 Likes

So, run, run, short pass to TE… punt !!

1 Like