OT: EA bringing back NCAA Football!

Players get 600 bucks and a copy of the game.
85 players per roster confirmed

2 Likes

We better not get Holgo’s not really air raid!

3 Likes

I am so ready, been playing 2011 sporadically over the years would have splurged and bought 2014 if they would have added TDECU to the game.

1 Like

I bought a PS5 in anticipation of this game a while back. Was real bummed when it was pushed back. I tried a few other PS5 games to hold me over. It had probably been 10 years since I played any console game. I think we will be blown away by the detail and customization in this game. I’m sure it will have glitches but the tech has come a long way since 2014.

2 Likes

we’ll almost certainly get Tulane’s playbooks from last year.

ngl, though, WVU’s playbook was one of my shortlist favorites in 14.

1 Like

Same, already gave the wife the pep talk about the time I’m going to spend playing lol

2 Likes

lol, I did the same a year ago. Then the game was pushed back and I had to finish all these honey-dos

3 Likes

I like playing with Air Force and their rushing attack.

1 Like

And the damn greed police says $600 and a free game isnt good enough still cause there’s no real negotiating on player’s behalf

From the Athletics CFB newsletter

At this point they could re-release the old PS3 games on PS5 and i would be happy. I bought my PS5 over a year ago and have hardly played anything on it yet. Impatiently waiting over here…

Alright, which one of yall posted this to Twitter?

10 Likes

Will rushing the field be a thing?

2 Likes

Probably not. Rumor has it the NCAA firmly said no on that one when EA was going to include it some 20 years ago.

Then again, the NCAA is uninvolved this time around, so who knows.

Be awesome if you could have your students sections rush the field and then be forced to have the fine come out of your recruiting budget.

2 Likes

maybe you could switch perspectives to a security guard, and a mini-game starts where you try to elbow, haymaker, and tackle as many field-rushers as possible

8 Likes

Lmfao

1 Like

Or you could be the students and throw the goal post into the river and burn some couches.

LOL