OT: Happy 93rd Birthday, @EatEmUp!

Happy Birthday!!!

4 Likes

Old Cougars never die and in Eatemup’s case they don’t fade away. Happy 93th.

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 Likes

I don’t know you, but I should…you are doing a lot things right if you are 93 years young. I can only hope to live that long. WOW. Many good vibes to you and yours. Keep on, keeping on. Thank you for your long and steady support of UH academics and athletics. Happy Birthday!

Go Coogs. Peace.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, Pat. Don’t want your blood pressure going up, so STAY OUT OF DALLAS!!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Pat looks not a day over 75.

4 Likes

Happy Bday!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

4 Likes

Pat one of all time favorite Cougars! If we had 50,000 Cougars like Mr Pat just imagine where our Athletic program would be. Happy Birthday to our own “Older than Dirt”.

7 Likes

Happy birthday to you EatEmUp! Don’t know you personally but I know I’ve been reading your post for over 20 years ! What a great Cougar and ambassador for all us Cougar sports supporters!

5 Likes

He talks about you and the Mrs. all the time to me. :blush:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, sir. It is a great pleasure to tell you that!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone; I am simply overwhelmed by so many people who have remembered the day. And yes, I have been fighting a dry cough for about the last two weeks, but I think it is now improving.

The years have been way more kind to me than I had any reason to expect. I always remember the old saying, “only the good die young.” I think that might explain a lot!

16 Likes

lol…Classic! Great to hear from you and that all is well!!!

6 Likes

Happiest of Birthdays to you Sir. May you and family be blessed with many more

6 Likes

In addition to being an exceptional Coog, holding the record for season ticket holders at 67 years and counting, Pat is a world traveler and a man who served in WW2 and then graduated from UH with an accounting degree in 2.5 years. He is highly knowledgeable about many subjects. Happy birthday to our family friend of 40 years and thanks for giving us a ride at the 1980 Garden State Bowl.

8 Likes

You’re math is off a bit, Bill; make that “70 years and counting.” Graduated in 1949; season tickets - in both football and basketball - since 1950; but, went to a few games in 1947, 1948, and 1949; and have seen teams in both sports coached by every coach ever on our payroll!

Yep - older than dirt!

11 Likes

Happy Birthday and God Bless…you are a true inspiration !!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! Go Coogs!

4 Likes