OT: Texans

Perhaps they should play all ‘home’ games in London. They’re looking pretty decent.

1 Like

Watsons eye is halfway open looks like its bothering him from last game.

Division win with a lot of guys injured they will take it heading into the bye week.

2 Likes

I wish Jj watts injured was just like 2-3 week ordeal, instead, their ceiling may be one game and done in the playoffs.

2 Likes

As long as Bill O’Brien is head coach, that is the ceiling and nothing more.

7 Likes

They should always win this division, but they haven’t gotten by Indy yet.

1 Like

In the Texans defense, the Colts DO have Brian Hoyer at QB now. Pretty much insurmountable odds for the Texans.

1 Like

Question: Why do some of you guys waste time on this team??! That UH defense shut down Lamar Jackson on our campus, and Lamar is doing to the Texans what UH did to him, twice!

0 - 34 Ravens 4th quarter.

Why does it bother you that some people are fans of the local professional team?

3 Likes

Why do you waste time on a 3-7 college team?

Because we’re not fickle fans. I love the Texans, but this loss does not surprise me in the least. It’s ok though, I’m a mature adult whose self worth is not tied to the record of the teams that I follow.

UH basketball loses. UH football loses. Texans lose. Whatevs, man. It’s a beautiful day out and life is good.

Grow the F up.

1 Like

My biggest problem is Head Coach + Ownership…that is what keep me away from this team…Unwatchable!

4 Likes

Cussing on a message board??! How about you grow up.

1 Like

I get your point…Bill is my main problem, that is it. New Coach, IMO, would make it worthwhile for me.

1 Like

You’re right. I apologize for the “F”. Live and learn.

1 Like

I also agree with the BOB statement. I just choose to not let him determine my mood.

2 Likes

At least the rockets won…

1 Like

Yes, Sir!

1 Like

Coaches come and go. I didn’t give up on the Cougars when they had Helton or Dimel. BOB will be gone at some point…I hope.

2 Likes

Me neither, but after losing the Oilers, I haven’t had much of a pro team since 1996. I have tried to cheer for the replacement team, but they make it extremely hard. I am diehard Coog.

2 Likes