OT: XFL at TDECU

How much is UH getting paid for the use of TDECU?

1 Like

I read $100K per game plus concessions

2 Likes

So there is a financial incentive for UH to get the concessions fixed so they can sell more? Luck was on 97.5 FM this morning and concessions were on the radar for TDECU.

I wonder if the XFL Championship game is a higher payment.

Was just curious. Many thanks.

I thought it was parking and confessions according to a poster…hehe…I kid

TDECU has been getting some great exposure on the tube lately

1 Like

I’m sure TDECU is very happy at the turn of events. I’m happy for them and also the prospect of our next naming rights contract which should be better than the current 10 year deal with TDECU.

1 Like

When are the naming rights up? What did UH get paid?

As someone who works in event management, UH getting paid to host these games is great for the university. It’s more exposure, and more money. UH should continue to try and turn their stadium into a year round entertainment venue. This $ could be used for athletics, and trust me… there’s plenty of exciting things out there that could use TDECU as an entertainment venue

2 Likes

Will the church be represented out in the parking lots ? ? ? ? ?

5 Likes

In vino veritas

2 Likes

Just say 3 hail Mary’s and have another drink.

3 Likes

Pez has recently said our non UH event revenue was 200,000 a year and now looks to be approaching the 1.5 million and that is a very conservative figure.
This is money that will go directly back into the program.

We have already gotten the turf done that was going to be a 2-3 year process and an upgraded WIFI for a better fan experience.

Nice.

In the WiFi, is this confirmed?

1 Like

It is, according to THIS article.

5 Likes

Wow, 1.5 mil! That is a lot of red bull.

4 Likes

I think I remember something about 10 years

2 Likes