P5 Trolls

Uhhh … trolls BTW are a Norwegian phenomena …

Having been to the land of the fjords many times I found them to be their nat’l mascot

As for the American variety … I am glad they haven’t found their way to our new board … yet …

:relaxed:

997, if it came out that way, I wasn’t meaning to be argumentative and rude, just stating fact. I assume automatic friendship with every Coog until proven otherwise. And a difference of opinion is not proving otherwise. Boorishness and nastiness is. You were neither and I certainly didn’t try to be either.

I’m all for free speech, but I’m OK with keeping a short leash on trolls. Any other board would have pulled the plug on the General by the 3rd page. He made his point but then he became progressively more defensive. Just letting him make a point is more than he could have accomplished on most boards. Again, I’m OK with that, but 12 pages? Course we won’t have pages here. Kind of missing them already. Heck, it ended up costing me a beer if Dallas and I manage to connect.

Most trolls are easy prey. Let them come and get dismantled.

I’m in a B12 expansion group on Facebook with peeps from several B12 and potential expansion schools and the amount of UH trolling is unbearable sometimes. I don’t mind a good debate, but jeez, rehashing old tired SWC lame attempts at insults or completely ignorant takes is ridiculous. UH is unilaterally dismissed as an expansion option. Today, the ‘insider’ posted that UH as an expansion candidate is a ‘non-starter for the Oklahoma schools and Texas’. Oh really? Huh

As we approach the time for possibly a decision … I find it unbelievable why folks STILL frequent the outside boards and Facebook sites … they remind moi of the village mobs with pitchforks from those ole Frankenstein creature movies.

Nary a friendly UH supporter in the bunch.

Uhhh … THEY WILL NOT BE DECIDING … the presidents will with advice from their ADs

NOW if the presidents and ADs all look like them … then we are in trouble …:cold_sweat:

1 Like