Pac 12 Futility

Calling the Pac-12 officiating program a “laughing stock” within the Power Five, the authors focus on several core issues, including Dixon’s controversial interference in the replay review process last season, bowl assignments, position supervisors, the authority of instant replay officials and the conference’s training program.

Gallagher, who has served as the instant replay official in the College Football Playoff, also told the Hotline that both Coleman and Dixon have entered his replay booth during games to ask about replay decisions and sideline conduct situations.

I think joining the Pac12 would ruin our SOS.

1 Like

We have the right A.D. to get us closer to the PAC12. Scheduling multiple PAC12 Schools is key. We do not register as “an elite” sports program in PAC12 country. It is not my opinion but the opinion of others. The best way to do it is to beat them year in and year out until realignment time comes. Beating USC, Washington and Oregon consistently will be huge for our “expansion” case.

1 Like

agree…we need several relationships with them.

Who cares? If it’s our only P5 invite, we take it. If we go undefeated, we’re in the playoffs. UCF has proving that going undefeated as a G5 will only get you a NY6 bowl.

I was gonna comment at least in the Pac 12 23-10 gets you in the tournament, but Temple went 23-10 as well.

It was a joke.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

After listening to Kevin Sampson interview last night, I am assured he is staying. He has what he want at UH now.

3 Likes

Love me some CKS.

5 Likes

Hump Michigan. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think the Pac-12 is 2-0 so far. It looks to me that Washington and Oregon are the only two Pac-12 teams in the tourney and both won their opening games.

AZ St was blown out today by Buffalo