Pac 12 Poll

If the pac 12 offers does UH takes it
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

First

Choose up to 2 options

7 Likes

This poll is stupid. We are not paying an exit fee of $80M to go to the Pac-12.

Big12 is our home now so get on board and accept it because this poll isn’t going to change that.

Fans don’t make these decision, administrators like Fertitta and Khator do and I trust what they decide. They have not failed us yet.

4 Likes

The pac 12 will offer before we ever play a game in the Big 12 just like TCU with the Big East. We all know if Tech was offer they would take it.

3 Likes

Lol

Accepting a pac offer would be politically devastating unless TT went with us. Would lose a lot of support in the legislature.

I don’t think it’s a yes and no question. What if USC and Oregon leaves leaves? What if the pay doesn’t improve? What if Fox or ESPN don’t pick them up and Apple does. There’s so many variables that depending on how the contracts work out the big 12 could end up being a better home. I’m personally more interested in playing the Big 12 teams compared to the PAC teams,

2 Likes

The pac 12 does not want Tech they want TCU

1 Like

Enough with these dumb threads… we were just celebrating joining the Big12 last week and this crap keeps popping up

3 Likes

More money, we join.

Means the pac12 will take at least one other big 12 school.

We haven’t officially joined the b12, we will probably pay 5 million for reneging on the deal, similar to TCU and the big east.

The texas politicians have never supported us and they won’t care.

11 Likes

Truth…

2 Likes

UH fits better with larger city schools then rural schools with small populations. The pac 12 wants the city of Houston and Dallas Fort Worth area

7 Likes

The administration has been courting the PAC for years and building facilities for this Mack Rhoades told me this year’s ago. This is not some sudden let’s do this now deal. PAC is the end game for now.

10 Likes

Truth

2 Likes

How about we start playing a few games in the Big12 first before we start talking about moving to the PAC or any other conference? Talking about moving when we haven’t formally become a part of the Big12 yet is extremely disrespectful to the Big12 and we do not want to get anybody upset with such a talk.

2 Likes

The PAC does not want TCU any more than the BIG wants Kansas State.

6 Likes

This reminds me of people actually believing that the AAC was more stable than the XII lol

If the PAC invites UH, Houston takes the invite 10/10 times.

11 Likes

I don’t think this is true. The Big 12 is not stable, but the PAC isn’t necessarily either. Their viewership sucks, attendance numbers are declining, and football is becoming less and less popular on the west coast. Football is like a religion in the East, in the WEST it’s totally different. Plus their contract negotiations coming up shortly.

I’m not anti PAC, I’m just cautious.

At the end of the day it’s what Fox and ESPN want.

7 Likes

C’mon man. This ain’t personal (I take that back for some it’s personal) , it’s business. For me it’s personal and business the business makes all the sense, satisfying my personal to give the L8 the finger. We don’t take the invite and they go to option B TTU for example. Think they wouldn’t accept an offer? We be looking quite stupid as a University trying to be a loyal. No permanent enemies just permanent interest.

3 Likes