PAC 12 to allow non-conference games

So, in order to accept the PAC-12 offer a school must agree to (i) pass a no Covid cooties physical, (ii) play on the road, and (iii) play whenever the PAC-12 network says to play. - Although that might have some appeal to some schools like, say, West Virginia State, Glenville, or Southwestern Minnesota, but, if I were UH, I’d tell the PAC-12 to go pound sand.

Oh yes, I know. I know! We are supposed to be nice to them because of expansion. Right? Well, I don’t see that ever happening.

1 Like

I bet you’ll see old familiar names like Portland St, Fresno St, San Jose St, etc. floating around those discussions. Put me down for surprised if the Pac schedules any teams outside PST or MST.

2 Likes

Cupcakes anyone ???

2 Likes

Do you have the Hostess Brand of Cupcakes??? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Weren’t we playing up there anyway? If we have room I say play it.

2 Likes

So this means they can schedule bodybag games. Because, unless I’m behind on the news, most other leagues are not permitting out of conference games.

1 Like

Great movie by the way!

1 Like

Orange cup cakes . . . . .

2 Likes

Yeah, and Twinkies😃. Seriously though, the only way PAC12 allows any OOC game to be approved and played, would be “bodybag” games like Gadfly suggested above. They will only add 56-0 WINS for their league in an attempt to elevate their status for the CFB, which is a giant waste of their time IMO…
Therefore, no way we play WSU this year…

1 Like

Fall cupcakes…orange flavor with feelings, err, filling!

2 Likes