Panic in Baylor!

Giants just fired their head coach. Matt Rhule is their number one target. All the sport shows this morning saying he is gone from Baylor. The Panic is high is Waco this morning.

Ryan Dunleavy
@rydunleavy
](https://twitter.com/rydunleavy)

#Giants is a job Matt Rhule has had his eye on for multiple years, I’m told. And reportedly they like him just as much.

7 Likes

Just in time to get drilled by Georgia…HNY !

8 Likes

Lolololololololololololol

A giant catastrophe

3 Likes

Art Briles is available.

13 Likes

Lets see how those asshats like having their coach out kicking tires before big games.

14 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/giantswire.usatoday.com/2019/12/30/matt-rhule-favorite-land-new-york-giants-head-coaching-job/amp/

1 Like

The big difference is that he can still coach the bowl game since it’s not like he has to go to work in the nfl right away for recruiting purposes.

1 Like

The way Rhule handled it with his team, being honest and straight forward, seems to have made a positive out of a negative at BU. The players seem to understand and are not upset with him. What a difference between he and LTH. He may also coach thier bowl game if he signs on with NY.

It’s been reported he is interviewing with Carolina, but NY would be his 1st choice if available. If they both want him, it would put him in a really favorable position.

Baylor getting into the coach game late would suck for them.

8 Likes

Some of those idiots are talking about bringing in Dabo. Delusional.

10 Likes

Good. I hope they get Kevin Steele v2.

6 Likes

Don’t kid yourself. I happen to know a member of Baylor BOR. They have had preliminary discussions about bringing both Briles back. It’s disgusting, but Baylor BOR have always had it in the back of their mind that they will bring Briles back when the timing is right.

4 Likes

@09Frontiersmen Please LET THIS HAPPEN!! This might just be the catalyst to get Baylor booted from the B12.

4 Likes

Major is available. I recommend highly without any reservations. :laughing:

8 Likes

Jason Garrett is available too.

4 Likes

Rhule could end up with the Cowboys.

1 Like

What the what???

1 Like

I think this was a pretty open secret, Rhule and his family are East Coasters and would be anxious to get back to their roots. And a huge promotion to go along with it is just a bonus on top.

Some UGA alum probably started the rumor. I don’t get college coaches that think the NFL is like a dream job. Very different personnel dynamic. If I had built what Ruhle has built up in Balyor, I wouldn’t leave. Maybe for another college job but not for an NFL dumpster fire!

2 Likes

He’d be better off taking the job a Rutgers.

1 Like