Panic in Baylor!

Nah. They’d get an award instead!

Are we safe from them poaching Dana?

Who, Baylor?

I don’t think so, I think you have to shoot your shot when it comes up. If it doesn’t work out something like Rutgers will always be there afterwards.

1 Like

No NFL experience going to the NFL. Name me one…

You reap what you sow, is what the Bible says. It is reaping time!!!

2 Likes

Matt Rhule coached with the Giants as an Asst OL coach. Coming back as head coach is probably his dream scenario.

4 Likes

I have a couple of UTEP buddies that say Baylor is welcome to poach their coach (D.Dimmel).

5 Likes

If there were any integrity left in Waco, the “panic” should have started a long time ago!

3 Likes

Nope Jerry Jones likes to run the show it will not happen.

1 Like

Rutgers hired Schiano for 8 years $32 million.

1 Like

Why, I think hiring Dabo would be a good idea. Maybe they could also get Saban as the Defensive Coordinator. But why settle, go for Belichick!

6 Likes

If Dana would go anywhere, it sure as hell wouldn’t be BU. Let’s just say, they don’t quite fit his idea of a good place to go.

5 Likes

If they’re smart they can probably get Blake Anderson. I don’t know if they’re smart, though, and if their alumni is reasonable in their expectations.

Sonny Dykes also seems possible and would probably generate a bit more buzz.

1 Like

Dana to Baylor?
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Waco is Really a horrible place to live. For a city guy, nothing is there, period. You have few restaurants. You have museums then Baylor. Nothing, I tell you. Pass through town!!!

5 Likes

There’s always the Magnolia Market where you can buy extremely overpriced crap.

5 Likes

Good, screw baylor…

4 Likes

If I were an NFL owner, I’d be looking to hire Rhule too. I think he’d be a good NFL head coach. Sorry, Baylor.

2 Likes

Art was different, he was a Central Texas guy not far from there. If you are not a " Central Texas Guy or from a (Military Background from a small town)", Waco isn’t on your radar. I met many Coogfans there, some post on this board. Love my great brothers there. But they will probably tell you, some of those towns are not for everyone. Austin make you feel like you are in a big enough city, but I hated it. Couldn’t wait to get back. Dana Holgerson seem more like a big city guy and I have serious doubts he would leave for that city. Let them try.

1 Like