Peach Bowl 2018

Go Knights and Go AAC

4 Likes

UCF needs to run Milton more to take advantage of man to man coverage.

Hanging tough so far

They got screwed on that screen

Huge turnover for the Knights!

1 Like

Way to go!

TD knights. Go American

1 Like

I hate cheering for Bama, but if UCF beats Auburn and Bama wins the playoff, UCF has a legit argument as champions

Go UCF!

The UCF DC was not going to be scared of auburn. If UCF was to have our guy calling the plays on the other hand … well we all know what would happen.

1 Like

Auburn DC going prevent and they look like Us.

1 Like

All I can see is that Frost and Nebraska have integrity…

…Sumlin/ a$m and Herman/ ut…

NOT SO MUCH !!

Of course, no one should be surprised !

6 Likes

haha So twisted. No complaints about the UCF defense going prevent because they are up right?

1 Like

This game feels like the last Peach Bowl with an AAC team in it. Hope the outcome is the same. Especially after college game day with the Herblist and the other P5 cheerleaders told us how this was going to be a blowout for Auburn.

2 Likes

Milton not nearly as sharp as normal. Very inconsistent today. UCF D has not been able to slow down the Auburn O in the 2nd half. Could get ugly before this is over with. GO UCF & AAC!

UCF came to play today ! Go Knights ! The big, bad, mighty SEC SEC SEC getting all they can handle today

Milton is finally getting his passing game on to go along with his running ability…this kid is the real deal and it is probably a good thing we didn’t have to face UCF this year.
That said a UCF win would be absolutely huge and even bigger than our win over FSU…

UCF next coach is Josh Heupel. Wow. I think they did it right. Meanwhile at UH.

1 Like

Except our game wasn’t really close.

This one may not be. Auburn showing signs of quitting.