Pete Thamel is the wrong end of a Horse

I agree with Mr. Torres

This tweet from Aaron Torres is spot on.

Why leave for that as well??? UH is an elite job!

5 Likes

Unhappy a-holes everywhere are in their parentsā€™ basements posting crap about our coach and BB team. Everything from KS is gonna bail, to weā€™re overrated, to weā€™re about to go on double secret probation, I rather enjoy reading it. It means weā€™re in a good place with basketball and weā€™ve got a good coach. Enjoy the ride. Good things ahead. Go Coogs.

4 Likes

I hate to stir this pot but he did leave three programs for better programs, right?

Of course he did. He wasnā€™t 63 years old with a grandchild either

7 Likes

Just listening to him talk about the players coming back should mitigate some of the paranoia.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just tired of the ā€œheā€™ll never leave meā€ and equally the ā€œitā€™s only a matter of time before he leaves meā€ mentally of the fan base. Iā€™ve been married almost 20 years and Iā€™ve never been 100% my wife wouldnā€™t leave me, nor been convinced sheā€™ll eventually leave me. I donā€™t spend a lot of time on it and think itā€™s a sad waste of energy. Healthy relationships have neither thoughts. Letā€™s enjoy this season

5 Likes

ā€¦but Brad, you and I both know Coogfans have ā€œthe cheated girlfriend/bride syndroneā€. Some of it is justified, while other is fear and speculation. Tom Herman(groom) leaves the Bride(UH Fanbase) at the alter for his dream girl(UT)ā€¦so the former bride(UH Fanbase) is engaged to new guy(Kevin Sampson) and dont want another heartbreak or standup at the alter againā€¦(Which is the part where the fans should just not worry about it). If Sampson decides to leave, then we should be thankful it was a great ride. However, I get the feeling the guy love it here and is grooming his son to take his spot, when he do retireā€¦but again, what do I know.

1 Like

As far as ā€˜betterā€™ programs, Iā€™d like to know of one with better practice facilities, a better home for games, better student support, better crowds, better band, better looking cheerleaders, ā€¦

4 Likes

Hel-lo! What a walkoff homerun out of the ballpark!

Facilities will only last so long. Our band is amazing. Donā€™t get me started on the rest.

1 Like