Hey Coogs, please share this opportunity with anyone you feel may be qualified.
We are seeking Assistant Restaurant Managers to join our team at Ritual. You
will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining
Located in the Historic Houston Heights
neighborhood, if you want to gain the experience of working for an
elevated yet comfortable restaurant and bar, we want to hear from you.
This concept is chef driven with high end craft beer and wine programs.
The bar scene should be strong, considering the location. You will be
exposed to learning a full scale, whole
carcass butcher program supported by ethical sourcing from local ranches
and farms across Texas. If you have a strong desire to be associated
with a regionally inspired culinary team led by Exec Chef Jordan Asher,
this is your new home.
Responsibilities: • Help supervise and coordinate all Open Table reservation schedules
• Oversee guest services and resolve issues
• Manage front of house personnel and work closely with our kitchen to ensure a cohesive team
• Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
• Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations Qualifications:
• Previous experience in food service or other related fields
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
Please contact me via my personal email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org