PJ Tucker with the UH Jordans in the bubble

https://twitter.com/CotyDavis_24/status/1284916966743048193

Nice little plug for the program lol

3 Likes

I wish they would sell this to the public.

5 Likes

Why would PJ Tucker, a former UT player, wear Jordans with a UH logo?

I’m quite sure this won’t sit well with the UT Alumni.

3 Likes

PJ is a serious sneakerhead. He will change shoes mid game if he isn’t playing well. They were talking on the news earlier in the week that he had over 50 pairs with him in his hotel at Disneyworld. I guess this is just another pair but its a tie to the city as well as UH and I won’t knock him for having them I see it as good publicity for our basketball program.

4 Likes
2 Likes

He had even more than I thought I heard. He is just crazy when it comes to shoes.

1 Like

Still rubs me the wrong way that fans can’t get these but some NBA sneakerhead can. I will state for the record that I am not a sneakerhead and my only desire for these is because they are UH branded.

1 Like

He realizes he made a mistake going to UT and is trying to make amends. He wishes he had gone to UH.

5 Likes

I have a pair of these, they are nice kicks

Where did you buy them from, if you don’t mind me asking, Daniel?

Got them from a staff member

1 Like

I guess theres not enough demand to warrant making 100 or so pairs.

1 Like

I do get that, but I just wish they would at least check to see if they could sell it. It reminds me of the House of Hoops with that Phi Slams Jama shoe that you couldn’t buy in Houston.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Its beyond me why they just cant order an extra 50 (or x #) pairs per size. Put them on an auction, provide them to a certain level $ booster so on an so forth. Little effort big payoff.

2 Likes

makes too much $ense

1 Like