Plane rides and bus rides

That they got to ride plane to the game but yet had to ride a bus for five hours back home.

Is this normal? Why two different travel methods on same trip?

Pretty weak if true.

They are posting it on IG.

Maybe CKS doesn’t want his team to feel entitled.

1 Like

Maybe the flight was cancelled or delayed and the bus gets them in sooner?

1 Like

I am thinking this is a test about being entitled. I feel like Sampson and family would know about the travel logistics.

1 Like

They rode a bus back from Dallas and SW air flies every hour !!

It’s called team building !!!

2 Likes

It is only NO and they have 6 days to for the next game

1 Like

Sampson is building humility.

3 Likes

Flying or driving to Dallas is pretty even. Flying to New Orleans usually saves 2 hours.

What are they saying that makes them sound “upset?”

Well it also depends on the time of day/night as well right? Obviously if you are driving there during day time and coming back over night, the trip back is much much faster.

Come on… This is what builds team chemistry come tournament time.

They are student athletes first…Class tomorrow or is there no classes bec of President’s Day. If no classes then could possibly see it but still :thinking:

1 Like

Corey Davis is pretty upset. Paraphrasing from
His Instagram story…”a 45 minute flight somehow turned into a 6 hour bus ride. Unfg believable…(shaking his head, literally)…unfg beleivable.”

1 Like

But are they allowed to wear team jackets?

6 Likes

I don’t want any UH team to start feeling entitled. This UH where we do more with less and not UT. Let them take the bus and keep them humbled. Many UH fans make that trip for football and basketball.

Love CD , and he had a great game , but there are worst things than a 6 hr bus ride …

2 Likes

I hope Sampson makes him run for this. This is something you don’t put on social media. This needs to be kept in the house. Davis is a team leader and this is not good leadership. Look for Sampson to use this as a teaching experience. Sometimes this generation is just to tempted by social media.

2 Likes