Plane rides and bus rides

Breaking news from CNN, college athlete complains about travel delay. More after the break.

Some of y’all are ridiculous.

2 Likes

Maybe he was having fun with his coach.

The pass at Alabama was two feet over his head and the one at ECU he had a CB hanging on his shoulder.

Let’s not pretend those were drops.

LJ passed up a lot of schools to come here and did good things for us.

3 Likes

LJ was a QB and moved to WR. He could block like no other as a WR. I believe he got to play QB against TSU or Pv in a blowout.

3 Likes

Too soon.

1 Like

And, L J also let what would have been a game winning TD pass from Case go right through his hands in the end zone of Hughes Stadium, where we lost to Colorado State in 2008. (Our offensive coordinator then was a guy named Dana Holgorsen.)

1 Like

Baby Case almost pulled it off in that one.

1 Like

Man! Seems like some memories are worse than mine. I may not have the sharpest recall in the drawer but that was a bad pass not a drop at Colorado State. I was there and remember it well.

1 Like

Applewhite was Alabama’s OC in that game.

No wonder Briles defense stifled him. ha

1 Like

No, it was not a drop. - The pass was high, but there is this thing that some receivers can do called leap up and grab it. If you would like to see exactly how that works, take a look at Deontay Greenberry going up and getting the game-winning 2 point conversion in the cold/wet Armed Forces Bowl against Pitt. (I was there for that one too.)

Dude, that’s nothing to pass off as fake news. I’ve seen it before, it’s a serious problem.

tenor%20(1)

2 Likes

Was at that game, smoking hot.

1 Like

The drop (was a drop for sure to me, went right through his hands) in the championship game was heartbreaking for me as it would have given Case the one thing he didn’t get while at UH. Can’t blame LJ as I am sure he tried his best, and that is all you can ever do, but still sucky.

What was so annoying about that play was we were driving at will and I can safely assume we would have scored on that drive to win the game unless something freakish like a crazy interception.

Oh well, life moves on, but it would have been nice for Case to not get screwed by Sumlin as well so he would have had at least one championship…