Please send get well wishes to the best UH mod

Any updates on Pat?

3 Likes

Patrick (Pray10): I’m sorry to hear that you are ill, but thank you for all that have done for the community. Your contributions to this board have been simply incalculable. I hope and pray that you get better.

2 Likes

No update yet, when we hear something. We will let you know!

2 Likes

Will pray for you Patrick. You’re awesome!

2 Likes

Praying for your health and fast recovery. Thank you for all that you have done in supporting this site and all things Coogs

2 Likes

Get well brother!

2 Likes

I miss him already! Hope his health returns soon, sounds like a very tough illness to deal with. Stay strong Patrick and get better!

PS - I will try to fill some void in the basketball and track/golf sections. Don’t expect the greatness of Pray from me though.

3 Likes

Sorry to read about this and for the late reply, my family and I wish the best for him.

2 Likes

Get well soon!!

2 Likes

We are all hoping for you to have a full recovery.

2 Likes

Hope you recover fully soon.

2 Likes

Appreciate all you do, praying for pray10 to get well soon!

2 Likes

As Patrick is having eye trouble I decided to use this board’s automatic Morse code broadcast feature*.
… — .–. . / -.-- — …- / …-. . . .-… / .-. . .- .-… / --. — --- -… / .-. . .- .-… / … — --- -.

For the Millennials the code reads: “Hope you feel real good real soon”

ck

• That’s a thing right?
5 Likes

Not much I can add from what has already been said by everyone … other than

Just follow your doctor’s orders … get PLENTY OF REST or your profile picture of a cougar resting/sleeping …:sleeping:

And you will be back to normal in no time …

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks all, you’re too kind. I always feel that we all make a great Coog community and I’m just happy to be able to support it.

Update on me: It wasn’t just a fever I came down with, but an infection that basically kept me bed-ridden for the last 12 days. The infection affected my vision to the point that I would get headaches and couldn’t see straight if I stared at anything for too long. Needless to say, I was basically off the internet for the last couple of weeks. I did listen to the win over ECU (Go Coogs!) which helped a bit. I’ve got a few more tests and labs and such coming up, but I’m starting to feel better now. I’m hoping to be around a bit more and contribute again.

Again, thanks for all of the well-wishes. I tried to like every single post in the thread and thanks for keeping things going on the board.

Patrick

38 Likes

Great news, Patrick. Here’s hoping for a complete recovery.

You’ve been missed around here.

2 Likes

Good to hear Pray! Hope you keep making progress and see you back on the boards soon!

3 Likes

Patrick, may your digital light shine even brighter.

5 Likes

Pray, made my day to see your reply on another thread. Great to have you back.

6 Likes

Fantastic news. Glad to have you back! Here’s to hoping your health continues to improve and you can watch many more Coog victories.

3 Likes