Ponyland doubtful because they have COVID

https://twitter.com/coogjuice/status/1334181847572602882

3 Likes

Then again, I don’t see anyone else reporting this except “CoogJuice.”

I hope that it isn’t correct.

3 Likes

Cancel the season we’ve moved on to basketball lol!!

6 Likes

Well it was a a good practice season. I wonder if the NCAA will allow a limited number of spring games.

2 Likes

Most of FCS, D-II, and D-III is playing in the spring. Depending on when the vaccine rolls out, I might head over to Sam or Lamar or TSU or PV to catch a couple games myself.

The head coach of my Division III undergrad college said that they were going to try and play a five game spring schedule, HOWEVER, even that seems doubtful given that they completely cancelled the Fall and Winter schedules in every sport.

Actually, I just looked it up. Here is the plan for the Division III Presidents’ Athletic Conference spring season.

PAC Football Return to Play plan:

Football
Start: Friday, March 12
Finish: Friday, April 23
Scheduling model: The league’s 10 football-playing schools will be split into a North Division and South Division. Each school will play four in-division games, followed by a North Division-South Division crossover game. The five-game schedule will be played over seven weeks, with each team having two open dates.
North Division (5): Case Western Reserve University, Geneva College, Grove City College, Thiel College, Westminster College
South Division (5): Bethany College, Carnegie Mellon University, Saint Vincent College, Washington & Jefferson College, Waynesburg University
Postseason format: North Division-South Division crossover games will be determined by seeding after the conclusion of the four-game season.

After all the postponements/cancellations, it’s probably best to move on from the football season. Hopefully, things are much improved next year. Let’s go basketball!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1334220765122727936?s=20

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

2 Likes

I’m fine as long as our hoops game is still on. You know the good, winning, top 10 hoops team.

3 Likes

I figured that was coming. Now let’s get back to posting about Sumlin and Herman.

8 Likes

Let’s just hang up our cleats for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Just got an email confirmation it’s canceled :neutral_face:

1 Like

So Tulsa wins the AAC West.

There is no longer East and West since UCONN left.

5 Likes

Tough season. Keep the spirits up Coogs our guys put in a lot work trying to make this season happen. This has got to be really hard on them

1 Like

In that case, they’re guaranteed a place in the title game.

I hope our game against Tulsa isn’t also cancelled as meaningless. Would be nice to see everyone one more time.

3 Likes

So theoretically we could finish with the same amount of wins as last season and the only difference be this is a winning season.

2 Likes