Postgame videos from Arizona game

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Great production on highlight video. I really like Egbule’s shirt in the post game video. It has a mean looking Cougar on it and says COOGS.

D’eriq has to be AAC offensive player of the week. Look at those throws. That TD to Bryson he was in a sea of Wildcats down the middle near the end zone, great precision.

Then that TD to Keith on the rollout after the play breaks down, they both made that look so easy.

Props to the O line as well.

8 Likes

Apparently, UH would come in second to last place in the PAC-10. The arrogance of the caste system even after such a beating two years in a row.

2 Likes

So we’d finish ahead of OR St, but not AZ. Thats funny

4 Likes

I gave them a thumbs down earlier because of that comment.

“I had confidence in our defense that we were going to dominate this game”

BS! Invite us yo the PAC12 and watch the balance of power shift east?

3 Likes

People, why are you surprised by this video. After all, they are from Arizona…home of wing-nuts.

3 Likes

If you attended in big sports school, with large numbers of students …then you pick the two dorks who nobody knows to be your sports analysts.

This will hopefully be the biggest askicking they get all year

These videos is exactly why we need to run up the score as high as possible when playing power 5 teams. We need to leave no doubt of the beating.

2 Likes

Fully agree with you!

“I felt like we were doing pretty good, then it comes game time…” oohhhh sheez

2 Likes

CMA indirectly makes a great case in the post game presser for not running up the score; to build depth. And he specifically said for next year. Talk about having the big picture in mind. He’s winning me over. Of course, winning games tends to do that.

13 Likes

Even if we’re just looking to November, not a bad idea.

2 Likes

Didn’t Cincinnati beat UCLA?

1 Like