Postgame videos from Arizona game

AZ used to be one of the most conservative states. California is moving eastward!

Kind of like Sherman marching through Georgia, eh?

Lol. I saw that too. We were in the ball game but the we had kick off. Lol

1 Like

People put way too much faith in the recruiting rankings. I saw somebody the other day make a great comment:

Just because your’re a 4* or 5* talent doesn’t mean that you can read a playbook. Coaching, off season work, scheme…tons of things go into making a good player or team and none of that is included in those star rankings.

Yes, for the most part, the higher stars end up moving in, but even 5* athletes only make it to the pros 1/2 the time…which means 1/2 of them do not.

First play is that beautiful TD pass from King to Smith. King absolutely gunned it and Smith made a nice catch.

I think it is safe to say that the heat got to everyone but especially the Arizona post game analysis team and players because they are completely delusional.

2 Likes
1 Like

“I thought we were doing pretty good … and then game time came …”

Freaking hilarious. These guys are having some serious denial/reality issues.

I like the old school coach who comes in and says it’s pretty simple, we got our arse kicked … those guys in the locker room better get ready for a fun week of practice …I’ll be making sure my assistants have a fun week.

1 Like