Postma for Quarterback!

I do feel bad for Allen. Kid has heart; in that Tech game, after the fumble, he tried to chase down the guy that recovered, drew a block in the back penalty, and still got up and chased down the ball carrier at the 10 yard line. That gave me a whole new respect for the kid.

3 Likes

Not that this should be shocking news, but per Duarte, it looks like it’s Postma again this Saturday.

He took care of the ball.

I didn’t get to watch the game on Saturday, so I’m watching it now on YouTube. For the most part, yes, he did take care of the ball (at least so far, as I’m only in the 2nd quarter) and I love the added dimension he adds with the running game. Needs to work on his accuracy on downfield throws though. Just watched the sequence in the 2nd quarter after the Garrett Davis INT. Postma missed an open Dunbar in the end zone then on the very next play missed an open Birden in the end zone. Granted he was on the move when he missed Birden, but we need 7s instead of 3s on plays like that when we get to the tough part of our schedule.