Potential Opponent Watch 2019: USF

1 Like

I live in Tampa area & driving rain multiple times a day is quite common. Its also notorious for lightning.
Not having an indoor facility has to be a huge issue.

“Sales of group tickets, however, have increased 377 percent, with 3,143 sold to date. Sales of multi-game ticket packages are up 104 percent, with 1,020 sold so far. Single-game ticket sales are up 200 percent, with 1,251 sold to date.”

2 Likes
1 Like

This guy is really, really good.

“His defensive transfers ― at least those who are eligible in 2019 ― are going to play. A lot.
Safety Devin Studstill (Notre Dame) and cornerback KJ Sails (North Carolina) each had an interception, while rush end Darius Slade (Arizona State)…Those three, and graduate-transfer linebacker Patrick Macon (Oklahoma State), appear to have established themselves as immediate-impact guys”

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

" The inspiration for these rankings came from esteemed colleague Joseph Duarte of the Houston Chronicle , who recently did the same exercise for the Cougars’ slate."

2 Likes
1 Like

-Sellout for USF is the lower bowl of Raymond James.

-This is big for them. Started 14 games at CB for NC in 2017-early 18 before getting hurt.

2 Likes

48K isn’t too bad. Hopefully, they can pull of the upset.

1 Like

That was brutal last night. USF is going to end up running Strong out of there after this season.

2 Likes

“UCF and USF are heading in opposite directions. This can be attributed to a word synonymous with I-4. Construction.”

USF bad so far but just the possibility of getting beat by South Carolina State is tough to get your mind around.

“Are the Bulldogs capable of coming into Raymond James Stadium and handing USF its ninth consecutive loss? You bet your McNeese State memories. The way the Bulls have been playing, no game is a gimme.”

1 Like

Comforting to remember this losing streak started at TDECU

2 Likes

In week one, they were absolutely massacred at HOME by Wisconsin…49-0
They are in real trouble.

It was a beatdown & Wisco let off the gas.
I live in the Clearwater/Dunedin, Fl area (@ 20 miles from Raymond James) and there were Wisconsin fans at my local Tiki Bar before the game was even over.