Powers Picks

Houston 38 TULSA 27. What in the heck happened to Tulsa this year? Fresh off a 10-win season, many thought the Golden Hurricane would take a step back but not 10. Last week they trailed Tulane 48-7 in the first half. They should feel some relief after having to face the option in 3 straight weeks. On the other side, Houston is 4-1 SU in the first year under Applewhite but last were outgained 544-463 and were lucky to cover vs SMU. Slight lean on the home team.

UH is also 5-0 ATS on the under this year.

CFB VIP Service
Call 1-440-787-6614

1 Like

Tulsa putting up 27? Idk lol

1 Like

Coogs up by 20, only because CMA will run in the subs in the second half.

2 Likes

Agreed. We gotta build some depth.

1 Like

Houston has played the #2, #8, and #15 scoring offense in the country, and held them to 27, 22, and 16 points. I have no reason to think Tulsa can put up 27.

2 Likes

They are going with their backup QB who came in and can sling it. Their D still sucks.

1 Like

Heard Phil Steele this afternoon. He likes the Cougars to not only win , but cover the number…

Tulsa plays UH tough,. This team gets up for Houston for some reason. Watch their Oline and running game perk up for Houston. Bad feeling bout this game.

I can give you 100 reasons why Tulsa hates UH. (1968 UH 100 - Tulsa 6)

1 Like

Tulsa’s O is NOT better than many that we’ve handled.

And with our new found running game and Oline…our own offense will roll.

unless you turn the ball over 5 times…

Maybe, but would they be a bigger challenge passing the ball better than Tech or SMU. 27 points seems a bit steep. Who knows though. The game has to be played, I suppose.

I hate to say it but this is faintly reminiscent of UConn.

1 Like

I think Tulsa gets in the 20s at home, but I don’t think they will be able to stop our offense from getting in the 30s. I expect a similar score to SMU.

I have a feeling we’re going to play like Navy.

Run, run, run, run, pass, run, run. . .