Powers Picks

(shharper01) #1

Houston 38 TULSA 27. What in the heck happened to Tulsa this year? Fresh off a 10-win season, many thought the Golden Hurricane would take a step back but not 10. Last week they trailed Tulane 48-7 in the first half. They should feel some relief after having to face the option in 3 straight weeks. On the other side, Houston is 4-1 SU in the first year under Applewhite but last were outgained 544-463 and were lucky to cover vs SMU. Slight lean on the home team.

UH is also 5-0 ATS on the under this year.

CFB VIP Service
Call 1-440-787-6614

Tulsa putting up 27? Idk lol

(Charles) #3

Coogs up by 20, only because CMA will run in the subs in the second half.

Agreed. We gotta build some depth.

(Jay C.) #5

Houston has played the #2, #8, and #15 scoring offense in the country, and held them to 27, 22, and 16 points. I have no reason to think Tulsa can put up 27.

(Cary) #6

They are going with their backup QB who came in and can sling it. Their D still sucks.

(Monte P Gilliam) #7

Heard Phil Steele this afternoon. He likes the Cougars to not only win , but cover the number…

(Tom) #8

Tulsa plays UH tough,. This team gets up for Houston for some reason. Watch their Oline and running game perk up for Houston. Bad feeling bout this game.

I can give you 100 reasons why Tulsa hates UH. (1968 UH 100 - Tulsa 6)

(Ryon Adams) #10

Tulsa’s O is NOT better than many that we’ve handled.

And with our new found running game and Oline…our own offense will roll.

unless you turn the ball over 5 times…

Maybe, but would they be a bigger challenge passing the ball better than Tech or SMU. 27 points seems a bit steep. Who knows though. The game has to be played, I suppose.

I hate to say it but this is faintly reminiscent of UConn.

(Cary) #14

I think Tulsa gets in the 20s at home, but I don’t think they will be able to stop our offense from getting in the 30s. I expect a similar score to SMU.

(Chojn1) #15

I have a feeling we’re going to play like Navy.

Run, run, run, run, pass, run, run. . .