Prayers for Coach Whitting's Wife

Back at Houston Methodist today preparing for reconstruction tomorrow. Wow…what a journey this has been. So…good news and bad news. Bad news is…it’s yet another surgery and they are cutting off anything breast cancer related. Beat the opponent!!!Good news…hopefully this is the last one…AND, in order to rebuild my breasts…I get the tissue expanders (aka what I refer to as bricks) out…permanent implants in. And bonus…well, but for it hurting…she is going to liposuction tissue from my thighs, bootie & hips in order to have tissue to build around the implants. My brother laughingly said, “well Tara…looks like you are getting a new front end and back end.”

In all seriousness…I am over surgeries. But, it is what it is. More soon. Until then…,wish me luck!

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover::pray::muscle:

So…yep…and yet unfortunately…here we go again. Back @HoustonMethodist…another breast surgery today and hopefully the last. Wish me luck…and more later.

2 Likes

Hoping your home and recovering with good news of not having to have another surgery. Hopefully the light at that long tunnel you have journeyed is a lot brighter. Praying and wishing you the best.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnAYYGPnBIN/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=544cmanksskk

taratallonwhitting School Year 2018-2019 is officially underway…that said…HOW in the world do I have a Maddy-Poo (“thriving” Sophomore College student in Ohio on lacrosse scholarship), a Senior @bellairehigh playing Varsity Men’s Golf, a Sophomore @ Lamar High School playing girl’s lacrosse, a Freshmen playing baseball @ Lamar High School…and the baby joy starting #kindergarten @ Condit Elementary!!! #timeflies @lamar_womens_lacrosse @lamartexans #soveryproud

1 Like

Thanks for posting this Pray10. It appears the worst is over and got to enjoyed a little stress getting the kids ready for school. I’m very happy for you Mrs. Whitting, to be able to enjoy another beginning of School for your kids. Being a kid once, I think, it’s been a while. :sunglasses: but anyway I’m sure the Kids are the most happiest.:heart_eyes: I hope with everything you went through that a relapse is very remote. Please, whenever you have time could you give us an update.
Thank You and God Bless

2 Likes