Predict UH vs Oklahoma

I’m feeling really bad about this one. Hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Oklahoma 55-14 Houston

T-Moar, so what you’re saying is that UH will come back down to earth after a spectacular season last year. I just don’t see a Tom Herman team, especially one as talented as this one, to lose BIG. Lol.

UH is solid on the trenches on both sides. Is going to come down to the skill players.

UH - L
OU - W

I also don’t think it will be as high scoring as some of the games UH was used to playing.

UH 31
OU 24

This is a tough call. Coach will have them ready and the fans push them through! Go Coogs!

UH 31-OU 27

At face value, I think most college fans would go with OU to win big. The Peach Bowl and wins over Memphis, Louisville, and Temple changes the narrative a bit though you couldn’t tell by the betting lines. UH is consistently a 10-point underdog everywhere though everyone is predicting a game with atleast 65 points scored.

With that said…I will think with my heart instead of my head and go with:

OU - 31
UH - 35

If we can contain their running backs and rattle Mayfield we win. If not, let’s hope it is a close game on both sides of the ball.

OU 41
UH 27

I think that we will have moderate success against the run, but they will torch us for several long throws including a couple for long tds. I think our offense will struggle a little to find an identify with so many new parts. We need to be +3 on the turnover battle to have a chance. I still think we win 10+ games, but this is a tough game to start with. We’ll see.

I have to go with OU by a couple of TDs, but a hard-fought game with Coogs representing well. I hope I’m wrong.

Over under is 68.

I predict a low scoring game. At most, 59 combined points.

Well, whatever happens, I think we have better than a 9.6% chance of winning this game.

Recruiting rankings skew the numbers. They only gave us a 27% chance vs FSU. Then we beat them by 2 touchdowns.

OU 31-20

I don’t expect us to win. FTR, I do expect us to win all other games, including Da Ville

A lot of hype this off season for the Coogs. Never have I seen this kinda buzz for the team. Provided we lose vs OU, I just hope we keep the momentum up for Lamar and the rest.

I expect a double digit loss to OU. They are not overlooking us.

Hope I’m wrong. I’ll say OU 41-24

In the past, games like this we all dreaded and only played for money and we all knew we couldn’t win. This year is different with us having a chance to win. I still think we will get beat, and I’m just hoping we are competitive. 34 to 27 OU with us scoring a TD in garbage time.

After reading a lot more stuff, I’m revising my prediction to 35-31 Coogs. Still a 4 point differential, but I think the scoring will be slightly less than I originally predicted.

UH 34 OU 29.
I am not as scared of their running game as others. The vaunted last 7 games of 270+ yards per game were against teams none of which was rated higher than 51st rushing defense and two of those games were against #125 Kansas and # 127 Texas Tech. Both of whom were as tough as wet tissue paper.

1 Like

34-31 : Either way

I’m confident in CTH and the Coogs, but leery about playing OU. I grew up in a family full of Sooners, and if there’s one thing I know, it’s that Bob Stoops will never stop trying to score points, as evident by the 60+ point games they’ve put up under him.

That being said, CTH knows what he is doing. I would trust my life in his hands.

#HTownTakeover