PREGAME Thread: UConn @ UH 1/23

Thought I’d throw this out there so we’d have somewhere other than the WSU thread to continue discussion.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1219046884263612416?s=20

I hope Fertitta is insane for this. It just feels like the basketball team is gaining momentum.

9 Likes

“That is a Pack. Of. Wolves.” -Dan Hurley

4 Likes

If the refs let the guys play like they did in Wichita, we’ll be at an elite level again. We seem to lose some mojo when the ticky tack calls come into play.

9 Likes

I hope our crew have plenty of Kleenex for cry baby Hurley.

2 Likes

He is a whinny baby, isn’t he?

2 Likes

It’s a blackout game…

University of Connecticut

JAN 23 (THU) 8 P.M.

AMERICAN

VS

UCONN

BLACK OUT

I will try to remember to wear black instead of red. Too bad I don’t have red pants or something.

It’s on ESPNU Thursday. I scheduled recording last week.

Ugh I can’t stand Hurley you guys already know that. He drives me nuts. I would love to be at FC on the non-club side for this one so I could watch our coaching staff give Hurley ugly looks.

1 Like

:flushed:

You don’t like the idea of Black shirt with red pants for a Cougar Black out game?

1 Like

Oh I like the Black shirt will wear my black polo Thursday. I just think of when Jenkins would wear those red pants n it’s not a good thought! I’m sure you’ll look fine😉

I’ll just go out on limb and say less than 10 of y’all wear red pants w black shirt. Maybe i will be wrong. Will count Thursday n report back.

1 Like

Except for a pair of UH sweat pants, I have no red pants and have no plans to ever buy any.

6 Likes

I’m not meaning BenB no harm, he can wear whatever he wants. But only man I’ve seen that can pull off the red pants/slacks at a basketball game is Calvin Murphy!! That man don’t hold back. :grin::joy::grinning:

2 Likes

Very much deserved!

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1219343245362241536?s=20

3 Likes

Like i said, I don’t have red pants. I’ll have to find some other way to incorporate red.

1 Like

I have a pair of red knickers, purchased from Harold’s in the Heights over 40 years ago. Still wearable. Wore them last about 4 years ago to play golf in Bay City, Texas. I will NOT wear them to the game. Will wear my black UH shirt. This is what I bought it for, but I’m not a big fan of black uni’s, too difficult to read the red #'s with my old eyes . . . . .

2 Likes

Well, I do have several pairs of red brief underwear. Why do you say “pants or pair of pants” when there’s only one?

Harold’s in the Heights. Now there’s a store I haven’t heard from in a while. I still can see those great TV commercials in my mind.

2 Likes