Pregame USF Sunday 1:00

Figured I’d go ahead and get this started since it’s a short turnaround

I don’t care how they do it…just get a win.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1220707829612449800?s=20

Wow, Jarreau and Gresham’s birthdays are a day apart?

1 Like

We’ve had some heartstoppers and crazy games this year. Jumping into the aisle, clutching my chest and looking to the heavens for strength has worn on me. My cardiologist sez I’m too old for stuff like the UConn game madness. I’d be OK with the occasional blowout win. Can we schedule one for this Sunday please?

6 Likes

Lets hope that we get a full house, I might have to make the trip from Schulenburg for the 2nd time this week. EatEmUpCoogs!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1220769462821040129?s=20

I see some good coming out of last night’s circus…we survived in a close game and hit some key free throws down the stretch. I didn’t want the game to be that close and nail biting, but in the long run it will pay off for our Coogs.
Hopefully Dejon learned a lesson about talking to the other team’s coach, lol…but winning like we did considering the officiating and our shooting, was good for us down the stretch.
We are not good enough to take anyone in this league less than seriously. But for those doubters, UConn played an excellent game and came in with a great game plan.
Every team in our league has either upset someone or came close…so I would hope this young team is letting that sink in…I know we have a coach who reminds them at every turn…

5 Likes

No way we took UConn lightly. As kelvin pointed out in his presser, they had Nova beat at Nova. Same finish more or less

I don’t know if I can handle another game like last night.

I, personally, would like to be up by 20 and see Broodo get some minutes.

Those are the kind of games I prefer :slight_smile:

10 Likes

They have lost to three straight ranked teams…UConn has the best guards we have faced this year IMO…and they play very tough defense…it was a really good game…

Wish we could find out what there coach said to Deek… looked like the ref was giving him the T …

1 Like

The ref didn’t see or hear what DeJon said and called the T based on what Hurley said. That’s wrong! If you don’t see or hear it, you don’t call it — period, end of story.

5 Likes

Flying in from Vermont to catch this game. Might see the fam if i have time haha. See ya’ll tomorrow at 1!!!

3 Likes

In advance, I’ll be looking… as usual… for a stream. I always do when it is the Can’t Be Seen Network

It’s worth subscribing to YoutubeTV during basketball season. You get access to most, if not all, UH games.

2 Likes

Looking at their line-up, and as usual, they are taller than we are overall.

They go…7-0, 6-10, 6-9, 6-8. 6-8, 6-7, 6-6, 6-6, 6-5, 6-4, 6-3, 6-1, & 6-1.
We go…6-10, 6-8, 6-8, 6-7, 6-7, 6-6, 6-6, 6-5, 6-5, 6-3, 6-2, & 6-1

Who was our last seven footer? Fortunately, height isn’t everything.

U of Washington has the largest team in all of NCAA Mens’ B-Ball. No problem.
Hey Jarreau, zip it! Act like you own it, not that you’re trying to own it.

1 Like

http://www.sports24.club/ncaab/

1 Like

UCONN is talented and played very hard like a team desperate for a win.

We made mistakes and had to make adjustments to the defense they were playing but again proud of the effort. This team is learning and taking everyone’s best shot.

The D we played was lights out especially considering how long Hinton had to sit.

I think after tomorrow we will be sitting in 1st by ourselves heading to ECU.