Professor Bott is leaving!

This is football related in that this professor encouraged all of his students to attend sporting events especially football and has gone way out of his way to promote UH Football both on and off campus. Huge loss for our university!

1 Like

Wales… cool! Sounds like a nice place. Guessing he will be promoting a different type of football going forward. That, and we can assume that the Coog support will now be going global!

Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales.

Good luck Professor Bott, wish you the best.

Can we still get videos?

I’ve got family there; beautiful place right on the sea.

Met Dr. Bott thru my son who was one of his students. Great Coog and a very fine gentleman. Best of luck to you sir. I sure hope to see you again at our football games. Sorry to see you go. This sounds like a great adventure.

Good luck to Professor Bott, and I choose to believe that now our Cougar message will expand to the United Kingdom!

Fond memories of Dr. Bott. Sorry to hear he’s leaving.

I expect to see pics of his classes on cougar red Friday’s.

He’s been invaluable to our University. He’ll be sorely missed and extremely hard to replace. Good luck to 'em. He’ll always be a Coog in my book!

How good is their football team?