Projecting the College Football Playoff and every bowl - UH vs Okie Lite in Cotton Bowl

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/249580840/college-football-playoff-bowl-projections-2017

1 Like

Coogs predicted for the Cotton Bowl against Okie Lite.

1 Like

Sign me up!

2 Likes

That would be a good matchup

1 Like

Yes, please.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/249580840/college-football-playoff-bowl-projections-2017?sf61620166=1

2 Likes

That would be huge and a sell out as well!

Crazy how all these predictions come out when our coaches are the only one even know who are starting QB will be.

Augustt 21, the eclipse is making people act strangely. Predictions? Yeah, we have good team, but we also have some ? I’ll go with shagyylives comment.

What else is Matt Brown from SportsOnEarth going to be doing if he is not doing bowl projections?

1 Like

Annnnnd it could be worse; he could be doing the same ,but in slide show format on bleacher report. lol

1 Like

I would take it.

Hey don’t get me wrong, I’ll take it, or better, in a Hong Kong Charlie minute. I’m one of those guys who says I’ll believe it when I see it. I guess these guys need something to do before/after the eclipse.

I would sign up for this today, no questions asked. Non-Coogs keep asking me what I think about the Coogs this year. I keep telling them we look good on paper, but who really knows at this point how CMA will do as a head coach, or how different the offense might look with Kyle Allen at the helm, or how we’ll do with someone other than Todd Orlando calling the defense. I’m feeling pretty good about this season, but I’m enough of a realist to recognize a ton of question marks when I see them.

3 Likes

Our national reputation is what is important to me, an OOTC. OU, FSU, and Louisville gave us some serious street cred that will last about three years even with some 8/9 win seasons.

NY6 this year is asking a lot with a new coach and qb not to mention it would just start the coaching rumors again and our trusting of Major would not go far at all due largely to his alma mater.

Of course I would take ny6 this year, our resume would exceed TCU and Utah’s non BCS runs if we won another ny6 bowl but it’s asking a lot.

1 Like