Quentin Grimes (Update: Houston)

https://twitter.com/michaeleaves/status/1180349216281042944

Lol what a bad look

https://twitter.com/mctait/status/1180337803592372225

Statement from Kansas AD

Telling someone to keep it classy when our own website promotes RITZ a famous Houston strip club in big letters is ironic :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

These tip-off events are meant to be family friendly. Can you imagine the uproar if this happened at Cougar Madness :rofl:

1 Like

With the age of our fan base you would have to have medics onsite from people passing out. :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

So is this website but I get ur point :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Call your doctor if you experience any Snoop Dogg appearances lasting longer than four hours.

6 Likes

Huh! What did they expect when asking Snoop Dogg to perform? That was a clean version for him. Lol

7 Likes

Snoop gonna Snoop.

2 Likes

Is this site paid for or promoted by the school ? ? ? ? ? If not, I agree about the hypocrisy, but apples and oranges are genetically different . . . . .

1 Like

Atleast the Ritz is fun!

5 Likes

And not located in Kansas.

4 Likes

I feel for the little girls who stayed to watch that. They’ll probably asking daddy if they can get a pole in their bedroom to do acrobatic stuff.:astonished:

1 Like

“What is important is that what Kansas is doing is roughly equivalent to getting a speeding ticket and then sending a video of yourself using that ticket as toilet paper to the judge before you go in for sentencing.”

The KU arrogance should help get them a real punishment but w the quirky NCAA…who knows?

4 Likes

Apparently UH2020 hasn’t been to the Ritz

6 Likes

UH2020 tries to get a rise out of people on this site by taking subtle shots and passive aggressive swipes at UH and UH-related things. That’s his thing.

9 Likes

keep checking back hoping to see he’s got his waiver approved…

this needs to happen already!

3 Likes

I have no scientific proof, but I have this feeling in my gut that something good is about to happen.

1 Like

If this waiver is approved…man this is it…NCAA championship caliber team.

5 Likes

well the season is getting closer to starting, so we’re going to find something out one way or the other here pretty soon