Quentin Grimes (Update: Houston)

More suits than players…

2 Likes

Harris has really matured physically. Him and Gorham have big shoulders.

2 Likes

sampson on media day about grimes

says he checks all the boxes to get a waiver, but you never know with ncaa

he thinks other aac coaches think we’ll get it and thats why we got 1st place votes

6 Likes

So does Gresham. Harris looks like he would be a monster rebounder; I hope he has improved his FT shooting, because I think he could make a huge impact if he has.

3 Likes

You left our Gorham’s mystifying mini left jump hook.

Was Gorham in last year’s team photo?

Yes.

Geez they are not going to exclude players in the team photo because they are not eligible. Means nothing!

Call me crazy, but I fully expect Harris to make life miserable for James Wiseman. If Harris has developed any kind of offensive game, that’s just gravy. We really just need him to protect the rim and rebound, both of which he can do.

1 Like

just figured they would only have players who were actively playing this season in the team photo.

sorry guys, didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers…

1 Like

No issue. It is a team photo and includes all people associated with the team.

2 Likes

Why do you do it, Spud?

1 Like

saw a post saying we would know on Oct 22. Don’t know how reliable that post is but it is out there.

1 Like

Link?

1 Like

Has a given date on any of the sites ever been accurate?:rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe the NCAA is going by conference and they finally got to the AAC paperwork???
:man_shrugging:

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1185294671242760192

4 Likes

Wonder why these guys got their waivers. Arky just routinely fired their coach. Not like he was caught on wiretap like Bill Self. Hope this means good news for Grimes.

PS: Which conferences are power conferences in BB?

2 Likes

hunter said he was given a date to expect answer … and this was only 1 day off that date…

ill take @1981Coog unknown source for now as our expected date… hopefully we get good next tuesday or thursday

i believe the previous schools approval is the biggest deciding factor…

i think new arkansas coach is giving everyone approval …tulsa has a arky transfer too and waiting on him but they feel confident he’ll get it

1 Like

Thanks man. Didn’t know that was such a factor. I just thought they needed some extraordinary circumstance.