Question on season tickets

I am concerned that if we buy the tickets in April and the season is cancelled due to the coronavirus will we get a full refund for the football and then if bb is also put on hold do we get the refund for that as well? For that matter has anyone addressed this issue?

Don’t even think such a thing!!! I don’t know if I can live through no football this fall.

Seriously, I would assume they would just roll over to the next year or you would get a refund. I would take the former because I would just have to turn around and buy again.

2 Likes

Also, is there a hefty price decrease coming to help fill the stands?

What if the Wuhan Flu goes on until the end of time !!!

Based on the huge drop in revenue that is going to be distributed to the schools this year by the NCAA, lets just hope we have the opportunity to enjoy (and help pay for) sports in the near future.
There is going to be some serious fallout in the collegiate and all sports over this.

1 Like

Kirk Herbstreit floated the possibility of no college or pro football this year. He must have missed the revised report from the man who said the # of deaths in Britain would be half a million and even more in the USA. He revised that report downward yesterday to 20,000 and perhaps a lot less. From 500k to 20k is a big jump. I don’t think we will see this not happening.

He didn’t really revise his report. He’s just now expecting the number to be closer to his best case scenario because of the measures the UK has taken.

The original 500K was assuming the UK continued along the herd immunity path they were once considering.

1 Like

Just watch the MSM, what number would you like to hear !

2 Likes

2020 Football in SERIOUS jeopardy.
Just don’t see how you can justify opening sporting venues when there’s no vaccine.

I am betting that as the time frames are being cut down between trials and red tape eliminated the chances of a vaccine before the end of the summer are very good.

1 Like

I expect, even with no vaccine, economics will win out by then, if not boredom. People will want to go back to their regular lives. We are in a day when people lose interest over the current news fads and once people stop watching the news for Covid-19, they will move on to something else. Unless of course this turns into something like the black plague, which I doubt.

1 Like

Turn off internet for 1 week, people will want to go back to work.

2 Likes