Question: Re Seat Commitments

I just don’t see that helping much. I know I never pay attention to face value when buying tickets off StubHub.

I think it is better to keep the two charges separate. If all a person sees is $400, for example, there is no guarantee that $200 of it would go to CP. It would then be a matter of policy as to how much of the ticket price goes to CP. And policy can change quickly.

I personally think CP donations should be totally optional. The incentive to give would be the perks currently offered and a much better and transparent discount plan at the concession stands.

CP points which come from donations would still be used for conference tourney or NCAA tourney seats as well as football championship seats and bowl game seats, and seating for all the other sports and non-sporting events.

Just some thoughts.

I’m basically at that point as well. I’m going to still stay in that section.

For what it’s worth, 2 years ago I had seats in 315 and loved it. It was essentially on the 50 yard line and even though it’s the 3rd deck, the view of the game over the entire field was fantastic. That year there really weren’t concessions up there, but that has gotten a bit better. Plus, it’s not too far to the 2nd deck where the bathrooms and more substantial concessions are. Just food for thought.

1 Like

We are perfectly happy in 307.

Ditto !