Ranked?

With all the upsets I think we honestly jump in after the beat down on the road of the number 16 team. I’m calling it now we will be ranked number 19 Monday

1 Like

Do we want to be ranked? It seems to be a jinx to people this year. hahaha

5 Likes

Doubt it, Tulsa loss will keep us out.

8 Likes

Why does it matter the top 40 is about equal this year.,

3 Likes

It really doesn’t matter but I still like to see us on the scroll.

1 Like

Kenpom has the American with 4 in the top 50. SMU and Temple are just outside and either could go on a run.

1 Like

We won’t be ranked. Around 30-35.

The good news regardless of meaningless AP is we should be off the Dayton first four ridiculousness in bracket projections and the schedule becomes favorable for 3 games.

7 Likes

No way . I put them around 27-29 in AP come Monday.

1 Like

I got them at #2. There’s no way we overtake Gonzaga… but #2 seems about right.

9 Likes

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-rankings-louisville-moves-to-no-6-in-top-25-and-1-after-big-road-win-over-duke/

Gary Parrish of cbs sports has UH #21 in his poll

7 Likes

I think we have a solid chance after beating SMU and WSU this week.

4 Likes

We’ll be 22.

2 Likes

Actually 21

2 Likes

UH #25 in da country! #GoCoogs!

6 Likes

We are scrolling !

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1219394952511262720

2 Likes

January ranking means you’ve earned it but we’ve been helped A LOT by the ranked teams losing this week. We were in Dayton last week in some brackets quite a shift.

CKS if you look at him in recent interviews he’s scared the team will start buying into the hype the minute they do we will lose every team in the AAC is capable.

I watched a Gonzaga game and they looked very good for what they do. However, their opponent was
quite small and slow. Both teams looked like Junior College level or very good high school teams and
Gonzaga was easily the best. It reminded me of how basketball was played into the early 1960s. Very little physical contact and a minimum of defense outside of the zone. It is hard for me to figure out why they are ranked?.

I’d rather us stay unranked and make the tourney or get ranked right before the tourney otherwise we have will have an unnecessary target on our back if ranked too soon.

1 Like