Red & White Scrimmage

Pretty cool opportunity to get an early look at the team

13 Likes

sounds awesome…

4 Likes

I’ll be there. I imagine that the crowd will be much better than in past years, now that there’s serious hype behind the program.

6 Likes

Interesting…1st time we’ve seen a preseason intra-squad scrimmage open to the public in awhile. Would love to hopefully get back to a midnight madness type of event again. Just got to keep winning and build the program.

8 Likes

Dang it. I’ll be in Florida on Aug. 5. I’ll be counting on you guys to post your thoughts on here.

I will be on cruise so please somebody please provide a summary :cry:

I’m hyped. They’re even having another auto session with the newcomers. Hopefully they play as hard as they do during games against eachother. Unless this isnt that type of scrimmage?

2 Likes

Can Grimes participate in this? It’s been a while that I have been tempted to make a trip for any scrimmages for any of the big 3 men’s sports programs but this one might make me fight traffic to see

5 Likes

Everyone can play

2 Likes

Spring game for hoops! Can they put it on Facebook Live?

4 Likes

Awesome idea…I will definitely try to check it out.

3 Likes

Will concessions be open for this event?

1 Like

I.e. I aint going unless there’s crawfish.

1 Like

From the UH website:

Food and beverages will be available for purchase in the Club, while representatives from the Athletics Ticket Office also will be available in the Club to help fans looking to purchase their 2019-20 season tickets.

I take that to mean that not every concession stand will be open?

Why would you plan to open up all of the concession stands with only 400 to 500 people there?

3 Likes

Man, those were a bunch of fun!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll be there, hope to have trouble finding a seat. Come on Coogfans, show up.

2 Likes

I’m going. No way I’m missing seeing what Mills Gorham Tyson and Grimes could do.

6 Likes

I’m on cruise ship this week so if someone can provide a summary I would appreciate it. :grinning:

2 Likes