Rice thinks theyre finna beat us

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1034521689017733120?s=21

1 Like

What is that? Someone needs to teach this guy some manners.

1 Like

I want rice to compete, I paid good money for this game.

4 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at thought of them saying that “ there going to take it to us”. They do realize they barely beat PVAM last week

2 Likes

Oh I thought it said DC not DT. Ok at least it’s someone who is going to have a helmet on.

Bulletin board material!

2 Likes

I mean, what’s he going to say? “Yeah, we know we suck and we expect to lose this game by 50. We just hope we can recover well for our next opponent.”

13 Likes

This video made me look forward to Saturday that much more.

1 Like

More from Rice Presser:

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1034494974304415749

1 Like

I really haven’t heard our players saying anything disrespectful or unsportsmanlike… fans yes, but players no. I don’t understand where the chip on his shoulder came from other than his own insecurities

1 Like

It is Cougar tradition to treat Rice like Longhorns treat UH.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t go so far as to call Roe a bad egg, but dude must be fried. This one is going to be over easy.

1 Like

I can never get worked up over playing Rice.

They have been turds toward UH since the 60’s and it will never change. Personally, I see nothing to be gained from playing them.

3 Likes

I hope the other guys on the D-line are licking their chops about Ed getting so much attention.

3 Likes

That’s the idea. Double or triple Big Ed and there are some talented guys that are going to get free. Pay more attention to them and Big Ed is going to get his. Should be fun to watch.

5 Likes

since the 1950’s. The stadium at Rice was to be both for Rice and UH but we always got the shaft on our dates.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure where the bulletin board material it’s for that guy. What should he say, that there is obvious talent disparity, and that there’s a much better chance that they lose than win?

I would think a Rice guy should have a least blessed us with some statistical analysis of the probabilities of a Rice win. He would have come up with something like a 1.037487% chance of a Rice victory, thereby validating the folks on this board who like to say there’s always a chance of a head-scratcher loss.

1 Like

Does anyone know if they have a James Casey type on their roster because he single handily kicked our ass some years back? Our
coaching staff at that time had know idea who he was! Just saying.

4 Likes

me neither. like i said plenty times. We don’t have a “rival” in FB.